Breakfasts in the morning are a special time for Patriot and me. He is usually up early and I have him all to myself before work for some bonding time. I recently started sharing Patriot’s toddler breakfast ideas for Halloween on my Instagram stories and I’ve really enjoyed sharing what to eat for breakfast and fun breakfast ideas. While I don’t show photos of my own plates, these creative toddler breakfasts are perfect for the whole family.
With Halloween just around the corner, I’m sharing my spooky Halloween breakfast inspiration. All of this week’s Halloween breakfast ideas can be made quickly in the morning and are great breakfasts for busy moms and dads.
More kid approved breakfast ideas for Halloween coming soon!
A Week of Toddler Breakfast Ideas for Halloween
- Jack-o-lantern orange – face drawn on with marker before peeling
- Filipino garlic rice with a sunny side up egg on top
- Hard or soft boiled eggs with seaweed jack-o-lantern face – Tip: snip the face pieces with a pair of clean kitchen scissors
- Black beans
- Dark purple grapes
Spider Web Oatmeal
- Pumpkin and cinnamon apple oatmeal
- Plain Greek Yogurt topping
- Chocolate chip spider
Spooky Ghost Cookie
- Gingerbread cookie with frosting – The evening before we decorated a batch of Halloween cookies. While Patriot doesn’t eat a ton of sweets, Halloween is a time for treats!
- Sweet potato home fries
- Sunny side up egg
- Boo banana with chocolate chips
- Hard boiled eggs