One year! Patriot is one year old! Thank you for letting me share and recap 12 months of joy and love for our little man. I most likely won’t sharing monthly updates (maybe every 6 months instead), but I’ll still be sharing our adventures here and on my Instagram regularly.
- birth story
- one month
- two month
- three month
- four month
- five month
- sixth month
- seventh month
- eight month
- ninth month
- tenth month
- eleventh month
Patriot Peter Lampard
Wears smallest size large or largest size medium setting on his cloth diapers
Wears 9-12 month clothing
- Steps!! Patriot took his first steps smack dab on his 11 months birthday. Since then he has been walking nonstop!
- Cake smash
- Filipino fusion brunch with Lolo and Lola
- Visit from Auntie Kacey and Uncle Kramer
- Houston Children’s Museum
- Flying solo with mom from Houston to Hong Kong
- First pair of cowboy boots (and one for his BFF too)
- Celebrating his Tita’s birthday
- Soft opening of Dad’s new restaurant
- First Father’s Day
- More Disney fun with mom
- 2nd haircut
- Gammy and Baba’s visit to Hong Kong
- 1st Birthday party!!
- Bath time
- Walking and exploring
- Playing in the grass
- Playing with the hose
- Opening and closing cabinets
- Diaper changes
- Some separation anxiety still happening!
Still having 2 naps a day, but fighting his 2nd nap. He is still tired and needs the second nap but he is resisting more than ever. He sleeps best with my boob in bed and is still waking frequently at night for milk/cuddles
We made it to one year of breastfeeding! Patriot is still having breastmilk either directly or from a bottle in addition to 3 meals a day.