As always, the months are going by more and more quickly. If I could describe Patriot over the last month in one word, it would be wild. From his hair, to his energy, he is one wild child and we love him to bits!
- birth story
- one month
- two month
- three month
- four month
- five month
- sixth month
- seventh month
- eight month
- ninth month
Patriot Peter Lampard
Ten Months Old
Wears 9-12 month clothes
- Had 4 more teeth cut through (for a total of 6!)
- Standing up with no hands
- First haircut
- Disneyland visit (he went twice in one month!)
- House guest – Maria came to visit
- Birthday party – can’t believe his friends are turning one already!
- Walking with a push walker
- Live show/performance (at Disneyland)
- Theme park ride (also at Disneyland)
- Can climb up the stairs himself
- Bath time/playing in water/standing in the tub
- Crawling and climbing and standing
- Pulling up grass
- Playing in the dirt in our houseplants or outdoors
- Using mom as a human pillow
- Playtime in the park
- Blowing raspberries with his mouth
- Being restricted from playing with dirt/plants/books etc.
- Having his diaper changed
- Changing clothes
- Being laid down on his back (mostly for diaper changes)
He has only very recently started to do 2 naps a day more often than 3 naps a day. It still really depends on how well he can sleep during those 2 naps. We try to get him to bed around 8PM at night.
He has been having a more difficult time with sleep this month. Maybe because of the 4 teeth that ripped through his gums. He has been nursing more often at night and sometimes wakes up screaming his little lungs out immediately. Occasionally he can still fall asleep without nursing but he still wants a cuddle or someone next to him.
He is still breastfeeding (directly or from a bottle) and having solids. He LOVES yogurt.
Happy Ten Months, Patriot!